This post is a stub. Please ask questions in the comment section for more details on Silver.
Sorry that this took me so long to write. I've been very busy for the past couple weeks. Considering this is my first character overview, I should probably explain the connection between the characters and the what-nots in the book. I use a very different style of writing than any author I've ever read. If it would be compared to any author (stylistically, not talent), it would have to be Paolini. Much of my writing is very separated and confusing until the characters are connected somehow. I suck at expositions.Silver is the main protagonist of the untitled book. He is most notably known for his silver colored hair and his ability to think at an extremely fast pace. In literary terms, Silver's character would be defined as a dynamic/developing character. Silver was born in the town of Newbark to his mother Luna and his father who can't be named due to major spoilers.
Physical Attributes
| I have no idea who this is. Please comment if you know. |
Silver is approximately 5'10" and 160 pounds, and ungodly dexterous. I gave you a picture of him. Other than that, ask questions.
Personality
Silver would best be described as the type A personality. It's very hard to describe Silver without the accompaniment of Brutus, because the two of them were specifically designed to contradict the personality of each other. He's very high strung and very serious about nearly everything. He gives absolutely everything he has to give in every situation.For all you vegetarians out there, here's one for you. Silver can't fathom the concept of eating a pokemon, and like his mother, does not eat any meat throughout the entire book.
Ask me more questions.
Life in Newbark
Silver takes the role of Prof. Elm's most prided apprentice, because of his ability to find useful information in a haystack (idiom fail). He is extremely close to his mother Luna, and although he would never admit it, is very similar to her in many ways. There are also several other adults he calls friends, yet has no one his age to whom he is close.His expositional hobbies are centered around the lake east of Newbark, which Nintendo was lazy enough not to name.
Notable Attributes
Silver's most notable attribute is his speed in general. His ability to think extremely quickly under pressure and physical quickness in combat is almost unnatural. That paired with an eye for picking out usefulness in a heap of data makes him a sizable opponent both on and off the field of battle.Silver feathers are very often found by Silver, which is a metaphor of his connection to lugia, and if I couldn't pound it into your head enough he has silver freaking hair. He very often finds large silver feathers lying around the woods in Newbark. The feathers of lugia eventually become his calling card.
No comments:
Post a Comment